My world, My thoughts, My LIFE
Now is autumn la, jackAss...Turning to winter liao lor...After 2 months, eat 'tang yuan' liao lor...haha...
I just know everyday eat sky juice. Always rain here leh, when walk back from uni sure kena. Haiz, but not sick either, lucky ^_^
yup, here pour dog shit always as well... just adopt the weather n take care lo...
woahh...did u copy frm sumwhere else?? bahahha!!!da article damn good, i like it =)
my creativity is beyond than u think of me oo... maybe u need more time to discover me then...
Your literacy far beyond my expectation!I tot u only know 三字经
i like the second paragraph
reli? thanks
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Now is autumn la, jackAss...Turning to winter liao lor...After 2 months, eat 'tang yuan' liao lor...haha...
I just know everyday eat sky juice. Always rain here leh, when walk back from uni sure kena. Haiz, but not sick either, lucky ^_^
yup, here pour dog shit always as well... just adopt the weather n take care lo...
woahh...did u copy frm sumwhere else?? bahahha!!!
da article damn good, i like it =)
my creativity is beyond than u think of me oo... maybe u need more time to discover me then...
Your literacy far beyond my expectation!
I tot u only know 三字经
i like the second paragraph
reli? thanks
Post a Comment