Instead wandering around in the house doing nothing during a rare, random blackout night... I decided to took a few snaps of the dark night scene from the balcony...
I get what you feel at that moment. Nice n quiet... Enjoying the simple things that we have. However, if in LD, the joy x last long coz the mosquitoes join u in the quiet n peaceful night.
4 comments:
You have no electric, I have no water. The world ain't changing no matter where we are, haha.
Lol...last weekend, means last 2 days, my hostel internet got problem, so I cant online...wah, so coincident...haha....
I get what you feel at that moment. Nice n quiet... Enjoying the simple things that we have.
However, if in LD, the joy x last long coz the mosquitoes join u in the quiet n peaceful night.
haha, mostly will but surprisingly i'm kinda enjoy this environment...
Post a Comment