Now is May, a Holy month for me...
As being a man who full of thoughts, craps and love (maybe), i need a pure relaxation time @ meditation session.
As being a man who full of thoughts, craps and love (maybe), i need a pure relaxation time @ meditation session.
I love the illustration above, an ideal situation for great meditation...(Source: www.kouroshdini.com)
There is one saying: "15 minutes of meditation everyday can dramatically improve your life". Obviously, i cannot achieve my meditation everyday, but at least for this month, i'll have my own meditation (in conjunction with Wesak Day). So, please bear with my silence, my arrogance, and my ignorance with certain issues or events.
Some said time is just not enough for them; but everyone of us is having the same 24 hours, is it? Think twice...
p/s: _ _ _ _ (Can be LOVE!)

3 comments:
Yea.. actually meditation is not bad. I wanted to join last year, but didn't in the end.
The pic is nice. I lov it too.
haha, got chance lets do it together then... ^^
Sure..
Post a Comment