Thursday, February 11, 2010

Last day of Industrial Training...

Today is a meaningful day. Other than today is the last day of my training, today also my dad's birthday, as well as the day before Chinese New Year, and Valentine's Day.

For after so many years, this year I really anticipating for CNY. Apart from enjoying the festive season, the major one is the relaxation that I can enjoy; should say, my real holiday is coming now. Anyways, today I'm not the main character... My dad and my family are the main characters.
Last day at jetty

Last day of training, we fellow interns manage to get to the jetty again, to enjoy the sea and the sun. Before we discharged, able to gather for a brief lunch, and bid farewell to each other. Back to home, cleaning the house is a must, and a simple cake for dad is an extra for today.
Our present...

Happy Birthday!!!

Today is just meaningful for me... Really, more than words...

The drink after reunion dinner...

p/s: And what remaining now, is the report...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger