Friday, December 31, 2010

When the cycle ends... and begins...

Swiftly, the first decade of 21st century is coming to its end, with or without conscious. Regardless it is meaningful or meaningless, time will never return for you. For me, the year end is seems a cycle, which it ends, and begins within a second.

The year of 2010 has been a wonderful year:
Academically, I survived and gone through all the tough hurdles.
Co-curriculum, I did three major runs, which brought me a 'healthier' lifestyle.
Economically, I still maintain the same amount of balance at end of every month.
Family, two of my cousins got married, all my siblings are at peninsular now, look forward for a migration again?
Mentally, I gone through some changes and received feedbacks from others, a phase of transformation.
Personal life, I have her with me when I'm ups, and downs.
Physically, I have grade A for few parts, with a 32 inch tummy.
Politically, I still looking forward for a 'change'.
Socially, I have a new DotA team.
Traveling, I been to few places with her.
Vacation, it is always in my mind.

That's the brief summary for the year of 2010. For the coming year, cycle starts again, some people is doing the same thing throughout the year, some people is keen to look for changes, some people is just having fun for the next whole year. Meanwhile, one person will come to the end of one of his life's platform...

Anyhow, bye bye 2010... Hello 2011!

p/s: Don't worry, be happy... May the best be with you always!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger