from MIA (Missing In Action).
First of all, I would like to explain that it was not my intention to be MIA longer than I scheduled, as stated in last post. However, as promised and drafted, there'll be 'Updates' accordingly.
First of them, E-PL2.
Olympus E-PL2 Twin lens kit
Using months of saving, and my weeks of survey plus days of random asking here and there, I bought this new gadget. I shall say it will be my reward for my graduation, or it can be a preparation for my upcoming Taiwan trip (backdated end of June 2011). Whatever justification it is, the fact is I'm having it right now.
Some will said once a new one came in, the old one gonna give way, or the last job for the old one is to snap the picture of the new one. But that's not the truth. The old one is still serving me well, but changed its field from leisure shooting to my 'work' pictures.
Some will said once a new one came in, the old one gonna give way, or the last job for the old one is to snap the picture of the new one. But that's not the truth. The old one is still serving me well, but changed its field from leisure shooting to my 'work' pictures.

Olympus SP-565UZ
With them, I'm more complete... :P
p/s: Next, New Balance Pacesetters 15km 2011.


No comments:
Post a Comment