Emotion
1. /nc a strong feeling of any kind
2. /nu an excited state of the mind; strength of feeling
Mental /adj
1. (attrib) of, in, the mind
2. (for people) suffering from an illness of the mind
Physical /adj
1. of material things that are known through the senses
2. of the body
3. (attrib) of the natural features of the world
Foreword:
I have draft this for quite some time. I thought I might not have the chance or occasion to experience or to differentiate these three terms.
No doubt, I had a good and wonderful weekend for this week. As planned, I attended my cousin's wedding. Throughout the event, felt the touching and lovely moments, be a part of the family, helped out as much as I can to make everything possible. However, 天下无不散之筵席. Every gathering must has its ending. I expected the heavy heart feeling and I'm always prepared for that, but once again, I fall into the trap, lose to the impact.
Today, my physical is exhausted. Lack of sleep, had almost a carton of beer throughout the event, and the tight schedule for the wedding is pushing my limit. However, my mental setting has pushed me into another level of energy. As the happiness, joy, laughter is surrounding me, I'm energized. Additionally, my emotion control is doing well. Nobody did anything wrong that fed or pissed me up. I'm normal throughout the day, but just for morning.
Coming to the later afternoon, I was tired for smiling for few hours. Additional hard feeling attacking me: "Oh my, I'm gonna back soon." My physical is still functioning, my mentality has set to depart home mode. My emotion, was being interrupted by a hope. Happy, but I keep it.
Back to room, I felt the impact immediately. I saw a quiet room. Nothing has been change, not even the hair on the floor. I saw something that I left over, I'm disappointed, my expectation really not comes into realization. Additional the hope, which turns to false hope later on, I was thinking: "Why things don't work as my will?" Once again, I lost to the impact of transition, from crowded to alone.
I'm not expecting too much, but I felt the impact very much. How come? Is this because my strength is a good planner, then my weakness should be unable to cope with frustration if plan didn't work out? Overall, my physical state is weak, and my mentality lost to my emotion.
p/s: When looking at expectation, please don't forget to add the factor of disappointment.
Today, my physical is exhausted. Lack of sleep, had almost a carton of beer throughout the event, and the tight schedule for the wedding is pushing my limit. However, my mental setting has pushed me into another level of energy. As the happiness, joy, laughter is surrounding me, I'm energized. Additionally, my emotion control is doing well. Nobody did anything wrong that fed or pissed me up. I'm normal throughout the day, but just for morning.
Coming to the later afternoon, I was tired for smiling for few hours. Additional hard feeling attacking me: "Oh my, I'm gonna back soon." My physical is still functioning, my mentality has set to depart home mode. My emotion, was being interrupted by a hope. Happy, but I keep it.
Back to room, I felt the impact immediately. I saw a quiet room. Nothing has been change, not even the hair on the floor. I saw something that I left over, I'm disappointed, my expectation really not comes into realization. Additional the hope, which turns to false hope later on, I was thinking: "Why things don't work as my will?" Once again, I lost to the impact of transition, from crowded to alone.
I'm not expecting too much, but I felt the impact very much. How come? Is this because my strength is a good planner, then my weakness should be unable to cope with frustration if plan didn't work out? Overall, my physical state is weak, and my mentality lost to my emotion.
p/s: When looking at expectation, please don't forget to add the factor of disappointment.


1 comment:
It is common for us to ask why things don't go our way. In fact if we think about it, if everything works our way, there will be no room for us to grow, as everything has been too smooth.
I don't see a problem for us to ask why and dwell abit in the transition period. But I hope it will not be too long, as there are other people who really care for you as well.
One of them is ME, just in case if you didn't realize. Drink more water and rest well darling, don't get sick.
No matter how I still love you.
Post a Comment