Friday, June 4, 2010

Roads @ Sunway

Road: Passage that we move on it everyday; way that appears in our life... (Self-define)

Ever since the decision was made, or before the move was began; I know that walking on the roads at Sunway is never been an easy routine, or can be said that the path of life at Sunway will never be easy. Apart of feeling long and tiring sometimes, due to the fast pace at Sunway, walking has turn to a method of travel, a method to chase time, instead of a method to relax my mind.

*Casualties*

I know that the road is still long and far ahead of me; I know my shoulders will be heavier as time goes by; I know I'll be strike by loneliness, hot sun and cold rain... But I'll keep walking, or running sometimes towards the end of this path. Give up? No way...

p/s: Trying my best to be at my best...

1 comment:

Brian Chye said...

my padini flip flops can't even last me 2 months as result of walking around Sunway.. the flip flops worn out it and caused hazard to me -_-"

even something bad happened on the way of your long journey, never give up and keep walking! :)

Powered By Blogger