Saturday, June 26, 2010

S.A.I.

Forewords: This post is not related to DotA.

Strength /nu
1. the quality of being strong
2. something that helps to make a person or think strong
3. power measured by numbers of people who can be used

Agility /nu
- From agile / adj
moving, acting, quickly and easily

Intelligence /nu
1. the power to learn, understand and know
2. information, esp with reference to important events

Once I heard, either Strength or Agility, you may excel in only one of them; as in you gain more power in your strength, you lost your speed for your agility, or vice versa...

But in my opinion, we may excel in both strength and agility, or even find the balancing between the both of them, is just depend how we use our intelligence to gain the balance point and the desire that we want.

p/s: I guess I'm having my balance point... :p The answer will be revealed tomorrow (KL Marathon, 21.1km)...

2 comments:

hwansynn said...

wht day is tmr?
there is also marathon over my place tmr for 21km..

Jass said...

Today is Sunday o... Guess what, just back from the run... Managed to finish it.. ^^

Powered By Blogger