Monday, November 15, 2010

3 down, 21km to go, and more...

Greetings,

Kindly to acknowledge that the subject above is referred.

As the previous post stated, there are 3 exams in the early of this November. As now is the middle of the month, I would likely to update my readers that all the exams are over, with mixed and matched input. Regarding the output, we will it by 3 December 2010.

3 exams are down, and next up is HOLIDAY! Kick-start of the holiday, will be a short relaxation time with my beloved and my friends. Interesting events throughout this short holiday will be:
  1. Hiking of Broga Hill (17/11/2010)
  2. Penang Bridge International Marathon (21/11/2010) - participating in 21km run.
  3. And many more... (I presume)
PBIM, here I come...

So ladies and gentleman, stay tuned for my latest update and I will be right back.

p/s: It will be a wise choice to enjoy this short happiness before the bad or the worst coming upon us.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger