EXCITING, that's the term for Penang Bridge International Marathon (PBIM) 2010.
Along with Team Monash of MUSC, a total of 24 students participated in Half marathon category (only 1 of us took part in Full marathon category). This 21km run was completed under an unexpected heavy rain. This heavy rain add on the spice for this race and giving us an exciting experience. For me, running in the rain was great, giving me more motivation and relief to my sore body.
Overall, I'm a rainrunner, and I'm happy that I achieved my 3 hours run time target. (Unofficial run time: 2:58'31"96)
p/s: Gonna rest for weeks then... Hehe...
Update: My official run time = 2:58'26" (Improved by 12 minutes)
Overall, I'm a rainrunner, and I'm happy that I achieved my 3 hours run time target. (Unofficial run time: 2:58'31"96)
p/s: Gonna rest for weeks then... Hehe...
Update: My official run time = 2:58'26" (Improved by 12 minutes)


2 comments:
Am proud of u... =)
Thank u o... Love u!
Post a Comment