Next update, also on running. But this run is a milestone run for me, as this was my 10th run!!!
My 10th run goes to "Adidas King of the road" (2/10/11 @ Sunway Pyramid). Quite cool I should say the way this run was organized, as we ran on a highway (NPE) and for the first time, I passed over a toll without paying it...
I'm happy to nail this 16.8km run at the time of 2:14'55". Slightly better run I should say, but whatever it is, "I'm all in, I'm running with passion and I'm the next King Of The Road."**
**Slogan for the run
p/s: End of update (2).
My 10th run goes to "Adidas King of the road" (2/10/11 @ Sunway Pyramid). Quite cool I should say the way this run was organized, as we ran on a highway (NPE) and for the first time, I passed over a toll without paying it...
I'm happy to nail this 16.8km run at the time of 2:14'55". Slightly better run I should say, but whatever it is, "I'm all in, I'm running with passion and I'm the next King Of The Road."**
**Slogan for the run
p/s: End of update (2).

No comments:
Post a Comment