Next run on the list, the MPSJ 10km run 2011.
Being postponed since July 2011 (due to BERSIH...), the run was rescheduled to 4 December 2011, a week after the 'We Run KL 2011'. I was hoping to improve my run time in this run, even improve by 1 second will do. But somehow, my stomach just won't able to listen to my will and it ached at the second half of the run. In the end, I completed this run in 1:15'41". Sigh...
p/s: Lesson of this event, don't eat tom yam the night before a run... :-P
Being postponed since July 2011 (due to BERSIH...), the run was rescheduled to 4 December 2011, a week after the 'We Run KL 2011'. I was hoping to improve my run time in this run, even improve by 1 second will do. But somehow, my stomach just won't able to listen to my will and it ached at the second half of the run. In the end, I completed this run in 1:15'41". Sigh...
p/s: Lesson of this event, don't eat tom yam the night before a run... :-P

No comments:
Post a Comment