This is the last run of the year (for me), the third run in a month (for me), and the first run for her life (my girlfriend). This is the Malakoff KL run 12km & 7km 2011 on 18 December 2011.
I was partially excited for this run, part of it because of her participation, and part of it because the prospect of this run. Rumors said that this run is a tough run, with adequate height of hills involving in the route, and it proved me no wrong. It was tough at the first 2km, with almost all of us gonna take a hard walk over the first hill. However, in general, the running environment at Bukit Damansara was good, and of course the timing for this run was good for me as well (My time was 1:24'32").
p/s: I'm proud of her achievement in her first run... :-)
I was partially excited for this run, part of it because of her participation, and part of it because the prospect of this run. Rumors said that this run is a tough run, with adequate height of hills involving in the route, and it proved me no wrong. It was tough at the first 2km, with almost all of us gonna take a hard walk over the first hill. However, in general, the running environment at Bukit Damansara was good, and of course the timing for this run was good for me as well (My time was 1:24'32").
p/s: I'm proud of her achievement in her first run... :-)

1 comment:
Haha~ Thanks, I know I am not that bad. Hahahaha! =P
Post a Comment