Friday, November 27, 2009

Before December 09...

Forewords:
Almost to the end of November, and anxious for the arrival of December. Life in Sandakan is still the same, slower pace, and more peaceful (perhaps)...

Today is Public Holiday, no work for me, and the whole nation. So, just blog an update(s). Before that, I would like to convey an unofficial apology towards my fans or followers; For tuning this JackASS's World into a 'diabetic' blog: lesser craps, lesser silly thoughts, more about my life, and more about 'bla bla bla'...

But, this will be the trend of my blog... Unless something dramatic happens in a sudden... So please bear with me...

***

Update(s):
My current workplace

As mentioned, I started my internship with IOI Edible Oils Sdn. Bhd. since last Wednesday (18/11/09). The plant allocation and my tasks schedule has been arranged and planned, but the plan only kick-started on this Monday (23/11/08). For the first few days, I worked as a general clerk in the main office, 'da den' without blow water, and awaiting for the moment to buzz off. Up till now, I'm more free and daring to move around the plant, up and down. To observe and to learn new things; And of course, kill time... Luckily, my past experiences in LDEO do help me in certain areas when doing some tasks that they assigned to me... So far, haven't call for 'lung scanning' yet... XD

Meanwhile, I'm glad to see more interns this time (more Chinese, and a gal... precisely). They are funny, 'sohai 'as well (Seems like I can't escaped from being surrounded by 'sohai's, anywhere)...


Before and After

White for Executives; Blue for Workers

(
降级了... XD)

Till then, lets work hard for a better tomorrow...

p/s: Will try to snap more pictures in the plant... Happy belated birthday to C-K-L...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger