Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So far in this November...

Time flies as it sneaked to November... Anyhow, the academic year for 2009 is now over, holiday mood kicks in, but not for long... :(

The first 10 days of November is WARs period for me (prescribed)... But, as you all may know, FUN (and Wifey) will always knocked down others priority... So there were few days where I out for FUN... XD
Thean Hou Temple (31-10-09)

Genting (7-11-09)

As shown above, the lady with me is the one that I love... So deep, so sincere and excitement never stops... She gave me supports, brought me happiness and brought out my various face... And with no hesitation, she's coming into my life, step by step...

Well, not forget the 3 jokers (Yuan Zhaou, Fun Liang, Johnson) that I hang out with throughout this semester. With them, obviously you'll be more sohai cheerful... Infact, they are good teammates and perhaps gay partners soul mates, if possible...

p/s: There goes my second semester at Monash... Thanks to everyone...

1 comment:

JoeanneWLV said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Powered By Blogger