pray, pray hard, and pray harder...??
Whenever people ask me about God, most likely I'll answer them as follow:
"Being a Buddhist, I do not believe with His existence, but I believe His knowledge will guide us to overcome our obstacles."
So, that's my overview towards the power of God. Others may think God will hear our prayers, and answer them; His Almighty had arranged everything for us, and we just walk under His designated path; We shall have faith with Him and etc.
Back to June 2007, I did my first DIY fortune telling at Penang. It stated:
"Believe with yourself, behold on your passion. The light is shining upon those who look for it..." (If I not mistaken...)
October 2009, I did my second DIY fortune telling at Thean Hou Temple, KL. It stated:
"God helps those who help themselves. Your future is in your own hands..."
For having the similar meaning twice, I shall say it is just a coincidence. But deep in my thoughts, they did not bring significant meaning for me. As I been away from home and facing the society alone for the past 4 years (additional two years of boarding school life), the disciplines and beliefs that I hold will always be my guidance, the keys for me to walk alone. Although during the journey, I might fall apart, wandering around, or divert away, but I'll ensure myself to reach my desired destination(s).
Sometime when I lost, and took a step backward, I'll see many different roads ahead. Yes, His knowledge helped me, as the papers said. I should pray, but not His answer, but for the best of myself, to help myself.
p/s: I'm not a faithful prayer, I admit that...
Whenever people ask me about God, most likely I'll answer them as follow:
"Being a Buddhist, I do not believe with His existence, but I believe His knowledge will guide us to overcome our obstacles."
So, that's my overview towards the power of God. Others may think God will hear our prayers, and answer them; His Almighty had arranged everything for us, and we just walk under His designated path; We shall have faith with Him and etc.
Back to June 2007, I did my first DIY fortune telling at Penang. It stated:
"Believe with yourself, behold on your passion. The light is shining upon those who look for it..." (If I not mistaken...)
October 2009, I did my second DIY fortune telling at Thean Hou Temple, KL. It stated:
"God helps those who help themselves. Your future is in your own hands..."
For having the similar meaning twice, I shall say it is just a coincidence. But deep in my thoughts, they did not bring significant meaning for me. As I been away from home and facing the society alone for the past 4 years (additional two years of boarding school life), the disciplines and beliefs that I hold will always be my guidance, the keys for me to walk alone. Although during the journey, I might fall apart, wandering around, or divert away, but I'll ensure myself to reach my desired destination(s).
Sometime when I lost, and took a step backward, I'll see many different roads ahead. Yes, His knowledge helped me, as the papers said. I should pray, but not His answer, but for the best of myself, to help myself.
p/s: I'm not a faithful prayer, I admit that...

1 comment:
Don't walk alone...
U have me... =)
Post a Comment