***
Arrival time:Thursday, 24 December 09, 10:00 am
Departure time:Sunday, 27 December 09, 10:25 am
For the first time, Christmas has become a significant day for me, a day to remember. For almost 3 days, she's here with me. In this brief period, despite some "constraints" are still available, I did what I have promised her, and what I should (or MUST) do during her visitation, part of them are good night kiss, good morning kiss and etc. For me, this is a period to embrace my dear, and to enhance our relationship. Meanwhile, I believed this is another significant milestone, to both of us. As for her, there's no doubt, I wish her to 'Be Mine'...
I Love You, I Trust You,
There are days when seeds are scattered,
Although in between we wave goodbye to each other,
But if you believe in my touch,
JackASS will be parts and parcel...
p/s: 两个月后,我们再见...

No comments:
Post a Comment