I'm not sure if the lyric below is the correct translation, but the meanings are just nice to represent my thoughts, my heart.
***
"The Days When Seeds are Scattered"
The same scenery of the same street The monochrome wind is blowing Faintly fragrant, shards of hesitance Is swaying somewhere in my heart But I will always believe in myself In the changing times, if I can remain unchanged There are days to sow the seeds, there are days to give them water Someday I'll see it, the seeds called hope There are days you stumble, there are days to move forward Someday I'll see it, the flower buds that will become a road Someday I'll see it, the road in front of my eyes Slowly continues Far away, far away, continuing Our life's road There's something to lie on, there's something that connected Someday it'll bloom everywhere, the flower of a smiling face There are days to sow the seeds, there are days to give them water Someday I'll see it, our future There are days to stop, there are days to look for answers Someday I'll smile, smile gently It's just now, the road in front of my eyes Slowly continues
p/s: I'll be back after my WARs... And someone owe me a champagne...
1 comment:
Check out my crime post... =)
Post a Comment