Tuesday, October 27, 2009

After the run...

This post is a bit gloomy, just bear with me...

During the run, I kept motivating myself by having lots of positive thoughts, with everything seems come into perfection throughout the run (Thanks to my mind). But after the run, is time to back to reality. Some said reality is cruel; Indeed, at that moment, I felt the loneliness that I kept away from my mindset long long time ago.

At that point, I realized that I run alone (although got friends running along), I run for myself. No one shared my joy, my satisfaction, and no one eased my pain after the run. Once again, the truth as being a 'lone ranger' was embed on my mind.

My advice to lone runners: "Be mentally strong..."

Anyway, is a bad moment of mine. I'm not that strong, perhaps...

p/s: I fell for a while, and I stood up from where I fallen...

1 comment:

JoeanneWLV said...

Sometimes it is okay to be the vulnerable ones. It is nothing wrong to be weak once in a while. After all we are just human, born with all sorta feelings.

No matter what, you are good not because you are the listener or the adviser, you are good because of who you are.

Thanks for letting me to be your listener once in a while. As I've promised, I will always be there whenever you need me. You deserve...

Powered By Blogger