Reply to...
I love you
I trust you
I want you to share your loneliness with me
Light or darkness
Sorrow or joy
I want to protect your everything
Even if you've lost your way
I'll be right beside you
The two of us can trust each other
So don't let go
(Extracted from Trust You - Yuna Ito ; Edited by JackASS)
p/s:
I trust you
I want you to share your loneliness with me
Light or darkness
Sorrow or joy
I want to protect your everything
Even if you've lost your way
I'll be right beside you
The two of us can trust each other
So don't let go
(Extracted from Trust You - Yuna Ito ; Edited by JackASS)
p/s:
Sentimental /adj
appealing to the sentiments, especially to romantic feelings.
appealing to the sentiments, especially to romantic feelings.

8 comments:
You sure this is from the song Trust You? LoLx... =P
yup... no doubt on that...
LoLx... I thought this is a Japanese song... so means u did a little bit of translation hoh? =P
haha, google will do the translation for me de... i just edit here n there lo, to suit my love
Gundam 00 FTW! xD
yes Brian, u r right...
Probably someone can consider conducting some tutorial classes... side income... ^^
if there's demand, there will be supply...
Post a Comment