I guessed some of you may have seen this video, just embed it on my blog to emphasis my feeling.
Well, being a man who full of his own thoughts (mostly crappy stuffs), I do experienced a moment where my brain is totally empty (Yesterday); thinking of nobody, nothing, pure wandering. Meanwhile, for hours, not even a single word came out from my mouth...
Personally, i don't think this is a bad idea, or a bad habit to have when being alone. That moment gave me a chance to practice something that I missed long time ago. I felt peace for the whole night, and I woke up as a new man, new as his mind and soul is cleansed.
p/s: As always... I'm Narindo
Well, being a man who full of his own thoughts (mostly crappy stuffs), I do experienced a moment where my brain is totally empty (Yesterday); thinking of nobody, nothing, pure wandering. Meanwhile, for hours, not even a single word came out from my mouth...
Personally, i don't think this is a bad idea, or a bad habit to have when being alone. That moment gave me a chance to practice something that I missed long time ago. I felt peace for the whole night, and I woke up as a new man, new as his mind and soul is cleansed.
p/s: As always... I'm Narindo

2 comments:
Narindo?
Narindo... My Pali name
Post a Comment