Monday, October 19, 2009

Decisions

"The road not taken"
(Extracted from WhyWai's Way)

In life, there are lots of crossroads, junctions and corners to encounter. To stop or to move on, every steps that matters, requires courage and a person's wisdom to achieve. Many people may make the wrong turning, or lost the momentum, or even lost the chances that passed by; but somehow, at every single moment, there are decisions to be made.

For simplicity, i prefer to follow my instinct or will, followed by my rationality, thoughts, or perhaps my consultations from others. In the end, I'll tend to simplify my choices to only two options, or maybe one. There's a saying: "Given you the two options, but there is always the third option, which is not to choose." So, at certain time, no decision is my final decision.

Alright, being indecisive is part of me, as sometime when We were together, I'll rather she made the decisions. Today, i gave you my words, to clarify something that you may missed out, things that you may forgot. I hope my words do not bring any burden to you, but that is the way I encounter the journey/path of my life. No matter which way you taking, I'll be at your side...

p/s: Eventually, the road in front of us, will slowly continues...

1 comment:

JoeanneWLV said...

I almost forgot the poem... Kakaka... Well... Dont know what else I can say anymore... Just thanks for everything dear...

Powered By Blogger